Candidates interested in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women program should complete the application, which is an initial assessment designed to understand candidates, their businesses and interest in the program. This information will be kept confidential.
Deadline for the submission of applications is November 30, 2015.
To complete the application click here.
Eligibility Requirements for 2015 - 2016
10,000 Women targets ambitious women-owned small businesses who meet the following criteria:
- Key decision maker with senior leadership role (i.e. CEO, COO, President)
- Openness to accessing external capital to grow
- Strong desire to grow business
- Existing business that employs at least five people
- Annual revenue not less than LE 200,000
- Business has operated for at least one year
- At least 20 percent of business owned by women
Women who hold an elected or appointed government position are not eligible for the program. Additionally, women who are connected to political figures may not be eligible for this program.
Applications and supporting documents can be delivered through:
- Mail in a sealed envelope or by hand delivery to the following address:
The American University in Cairo
AUC Avenue P.O. Box 74
New Cairo 11835, Egypt
Abdel Latif Jameel Hall, Room P094
- Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting Documents for the Application Form
- Completed application form
- Two personal photos (4x6)
- Copy of your national ID or passport
- Copy of the undergraduate degree certificate
- Copy of the commercial registry or tax card
- Documents to support the financial information in the application (Income statement, balance sheet, or last tax return form)