School programs have achieved high ratings from a number of prominent ranking bodies. The global ranking and rating agency, Eduniversal, has placed AUC's School of Business in the highest category of schools: the Five-Palmes League of Excellence. This category includes universal business schools with a strong global influence. Additionally, the AUC School of Business was ranked as the best business school in Africa.
In Eduniversal’s 2016-2017 global rankings, several programs achieved top rankings.The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) was ranked second in Africa. The Master of Arts in economics was rated number one in Africa and the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program was ranked third in Africa. The Master of Science in finance was ranked second in Africa and was accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program. Finally, the Bachelor of Accounting was the first in Egypt and third in the MENA region to be endorsed by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA). The AUC School of Business has been recognized in the Financial Times 2017 global ranking of executive-education open-enrollment programs, coming in at number 73.
Seventy Third Place - Business school worldwide in open-enrollment executive-education programs (2017)
- Five - Palmes League of Excellence - 100 universal business schools with a strong global influence
- First - School of Business in Africa
- 5 Palms of Excellence- Universal Business School with Strong Global Influence
- First Place - Master of Arts in Economics, Africa
- Second Place - Executive MBA and MBA part-time, Africa
- Second Place - Master of Science in Finance, Africa
- Third Place - MBA Full-time, Africa
World University Rankings
Second - MBA Program in the Middle East and Africa Regions- 2014-2015 QS Global World’s Top 200 Business Schools Report in the Emerging Global category of business schools in terms of employer recognition for the Middle East and Africa region
||Forbes Middle East
First - Top private universities for MBA programs in the region – 2012