AUC School of Business programs have consistently received high rankings from a number of prominent ranking bodies. Global ranking and rating agency Eduniversal has placed the School in the highest category of schools: the five Palmes of Excellence league – a category solely reserved to universal business schools that have a strong global influence.
Additionally, the institution currently ranks the AUC School of Business as the best business school in Africa. In fact, in Eduniversal’s Best Masters Ranking 2018, the School did not just come in first as the best business master’s institution in Africa, but dominated nearly all of the classification’s continental categories – ranking first in EMBA, MBA, economics and finance.
The School’s EMBA program is the top-ranked degree of its kind in Africa, according to QS Top MBA rankings, and is classified as the sixty-seventh best EMBA program in the world in the renowned annual categorization.
The AUC School of Business has further been recognized in the Financial Times 2017 global ranking of open-enrollment executive education programs, coming in at number 73.
The School’s Master of Science in finance has likewise been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program, while the Bachelor of Arts in accounting was the first in Egypt, and third in the MENA region, to be endorsed by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
Seventy-Third Place - Business school worldwide in open-enrollment executive-education programs (2017)
- Five - Palmes League of Excellence - 100 universal business schools with a strong global influence
- First - School of Business in Africa
- 5 Palms of Excellence- Universal Business School with Strong Global Influence
- First Place - Master of Arts in Economics, Africa
- Second Place - Executive MBA and MBA part-time, Africa
- Second Place - Master of Science in Finance, Africa
- Third Place - MBA Full-time, Africa
- World University Rankings
67 - EMBA Program Worldwide - QS Global EMBA Ranking 2018
- Second - MBA Program in the Middle East and Africa Regions- 2014-2015
||Forbes Middle East
First - Top private universities for MBA programs in the region – 2012