Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In
Graduate Program

The Center for Migration and Refugee Studies offers the following degrees:

•  MA in Migration and Refugee Studies
•  Graduate Diploma in Migration and Refugee Studies (MRS)
•  Graduate Diploma in Psychosocial Intervention for Forced Migrants and Refugees

(Suspended until further notice)

To inquire about tuition and get application for admission and the required supporting documents, you need to contact the Office of Recruitment and Student Services Center at: 

For detailed information on admission to the University, please visit graduate admission website where you can also download the application pack.