Are you a practicing or aspiring educator who seeks to broaden your knowledge and expand your skills?
AUC’s Topics in Education Seminar Series offers professional development for educators seeking to enrich their knowledge, skills, and dispositions, and improve themselves for the benefit of their schools or universities. The program is targeted to educators in public or private universities or schools.
Each of the following seminar topics involves five intensive full days of workshops.
- Higher Education Leadership: Student affairs leadership, faculty development, and university administration
- STEM/STEAM Education: Science, technology, engineering, mathematics + the arts
- School Leadership: Instructional leadership, leading the school community and teacher professional development
- Differentiation of instruction for diverse learners
- Assessment for learning
- Teaching strategies for engaged learning
Fall 2017 Upcoming Seminars
Differentiation in the Classroom for Diverse Learners
November 17, 24 and December 1, 8 & 15, 2017