Moodle is a customizable, user-friendly e-learning management system with a wide range of functionality covering content creation, communication, collaboration, management and delivery. It also facilitates students tracking and assessment.
Instructors and students from the School of Continuing Education (SCE), Engineering and Science Services and/or Management Center will need to use http://moodle2.aucegypt.edu to login to their courses on Moodle.
- Social networking and collaboration tools: blogs - wikis - forums - chat - students grouping - audio and video linking
- Upload and display profile photo (instructors and students)
- Activity reports for each student
- User friendly grading view
- Assessment tools: quizzes - surveys - polls - questions database
- Automated calendar view for all courses
- Flexible building blocks and techniques to build course content
- Attendance module
Special one-to-one training sessions can be arranged upon request.
If you have questions, send an email to email@example.com.