The following courses are required of all freshman students and must be completed during their freshman year:
1010 - Freshman Seminar (3 credits), taken in the first semester. Students focus on one of the following themes for their CORE 1010
- RHET 1010 - Freshman Writing (3 credits), taken in tandem with the CORE 1010 course during the same semester.
- RHET 1020 - Research Writing (3 credits), taken in the semester immediately after passing RHET 1010.
The following courses may be taken as part of the writing minor (administered by ECLT) or as electives or core requirements:
Selected Topics and Independent Study
(Depending on the topic, these courses may fit in any of the above emphasis areas.)
- RHET 299/2099 - Selected Topics (3 credits)
- RHET 399/3099 - Selected Topics - Advanced Style (3 credits)
- RHET 460/4060 - Independent Study (1-3 credits)
Click here for a link to the current AUC Catalog.