This page contains a collection of information tools related to scholarly research.
Note: If you need help in locating scholarly literature, please refer to our, subject guides or our databases
- MLA/APA /Chicago citation style and tools
- Citation Analysis/Bibliometrics/Altmetrics
- Plagiarism: At AUC, plagiarism is considered a serious violation of academic integrity.The Council on Academic Integrity has put together a set of resources to help combat plagiarism on campus.
- Copyright and fair use: Copyright imposes restrictions one’s use of published material. However, exemptions like Fair Use may enable you to use copyrighted material without asking for permissions.
- Thesis research: Before you embark on your thesis research, you should look at other theses in your field. The Library publishers AUC theses online, and you can view theses from universities all over the world through and you can view theses from universities all over the world through ProQuest or or NDLTD.
When you are ready to begin work on your thesis, study the guidelines of the graduate school carefully.
- The Writing Center: Maintains an office in the Learning Commons at the Library. Its staff help graduate and undergraduate students in all disciplines to improve their writing skills and communication abilities through individual tutoring.