Applied Supervisory Professional Diploma
Applied Supervisory Professional Diploma (ASPD) is designed to equip supervisors / potential-supervisors with the supervisory professional attitude and the vocational practical skills in one comprehensive program. Additionally, they will acquire in-depth knowledge related to various operational sectors. It aims at supplying the market with high-end well trained and skilled supervisors.
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical-related field, after high school completion and/or a Bachelor degree
- Obtain the minimum score on SCE’s Mathematics and Algebra placement test
- Obtain a minimum score of A2C proficiency level on SCE’s Standardized English Proficiency Test
*Select three (3) courses out of SAS 109 – SAS 118.
* One continuing Education Unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Successful completion of the eight (8) Supervisory Courses and three (3) of the Vocational Courses total of 37.5 CEUs
- Learners are assessed throughout the term by tests, quizzes, assignments, projects or other means of evaluation. End-of-term achievement tests measure learners’ overall performance in the course. The final grade in each course is based on each participant’s performance on continuous assessments and the final test. Final course grades are not based on attendance since, in accordance with the SCE’s attendance policy, learners must attend at least 75 percent of the class sessions in order to be allowed to take the final examination