Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In
Business Administration and Management - Blended Certificate

This certificate provides a solid foundation for any career. Students are introduced to the concepts and theories of how business organizations are managed. Students also enhance their knowledge, develop their skills, advance decision-making abilities, improve their capacity for analyzing and synthesizing, and build up strategic planning methods by completing the foundation certificate in business administration or the career certificate in management.

 Admission Requirements

  • Applicants must obtain the score for course ENGGB1A on the SEPT or pass ENGGA2D.
  • Applicants must have basic computer literacy.

N.B. Learners need to have access to a stable internet connection for the blended component

1- Foundation Certificate in Business Administration**

Code                     Title                              CEUs*    Prerequisite(s)      
Interpersonal Skills (30% in blended delivery mode) 3 None
Human Resource Management (30% in blended delivery mode) 3 None
Business Finance (30% in blended delivery mode) 3 None
SBOM105  Basics of Organizational Behavior (30% in blended delivery mode) 3 None 
SBOM106  Marketing for Non-marketing professionals (30% in blended delivery mode)  3  None

* One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours 

2- Career Certificate in Management***

Code Title CEUs* Prerequisite(s)
Leadership Skills  3 Foundation Certificate
Decision Making and Problem Solving  3 Foundation Certificate
Project Management (30% in  blended delivery mode) 3 Foundation Certificate
Strategic Management  3 Foundation Certificate

* One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours 

**The Foundation Certificate in Business Administration is offered in a blended delivery format in which 30% of the course (content and meeting times) is offered online with instructor support and the other 70% is offered face to face in a normal classroom setting. The blended mode offers learners the chance to explore online learning at their own pace while getting the support of the instructor as well as being exposed to various interactive exercises and online discussions with their peers without having to commute to campus.   

*** Learners who completed a foundation certificate or AUC continuing education certificate are required to sit for the SEPT if they dropped out for a period of one year or more from the date of completing the certificate.

Learners are assessed throughout the term by tests, quizzes, assignments, projects or other means of evaluation. End-of-term achievement tests measure learners’ overall performance in the course. The final grade in each course is based on the learners’ performance on continual assessment measures and the final test. Final course grades are not based on attendance since, in accordance with the SCE’s attendance policy, students must attend at least 75 percent of the class sessions in order to be allowed to take the final examination.
tel +20.2.2797.6862/6982

Sunday - Thursday 
9 am - 4 pm