AUC Web » Continuing Education » International Certificates
This program demonstrates that the participants have polished their skills through rigorous study and direct experience with business processes adopted by companies around the world. SAP is present in 120 countries and in almost all industries, which has impact in most process areas. In addition to the knowledge gained, participants will acquire practical experience during several implementation projects.
By completing this program you will:
- Execute tasks with confidence and skill
- Gain SAP skills that are highly sought after
- Receive pay increases that outpace the market
- Have access to SAP's private website which contains important news items, help documents, patches and other software.
- Distinguish yourself in the current marketplace by becoming an SAP® Certified Associate.
- Undergraduates/graduates who seek to gain competitive advantage in the job-market, including unique opportunities in various types and levels of career choices
- Customers/consultants who are new to the SAP ERP solution
- Customers/consultants with expertise in a specific ERP business process area who want to expand their general knowledge of all business processes
- IT professionals who will be supporting the business processes used by their organizations
- Project team members, who need an understanding of the key integration points between business disciplines supporting business process cycles.
- Users who want a better understanding of the total business process cycle
- Overview of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
- Basic concepts used throughout SAP applications
- Business processes in Financial Accounting
- Business processes in Management Accounting
- Purchase to Pay business process
- Material planning business process
- Manufacturing business process
- Order to Cash business process
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Lifecycle Data Management overview
- Enterprise Asset Management and Customer Service business processes
- Program and Project Management business processes
- Human Capital Management process overview
Sunday - Thursday
9 am - 4 pm