Effective Presentation Skills
This program enables participants to overcome their fears of public speaking. They prepare and deliver presentations that qualify them to deal with the audience professionally. They get to learn practical tips and techniques for planning their key messages, structuring their delivery styles and creating an interesting and entertaining presentation. This is a highly practical program where the participants are required to make multiple presentations to their group and receive their feedback as well as the trainer’s.
Who can join the program?
- High school students
- University students
- School teachers
- University professors
What are the prerequisites?
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Obtain the score for course ENGG A 2 C in the Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT)
- Pass ENGG A2B course
- Obtain the score 4.0 in IELTS
- Obtain the score 31 in TOEFL iBT
- Complete a minimum of two years in English-medium education system
How long is the program?
Six weeks, Friday or Saturday of each week from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where is it offered?
AUC Tahrir Square and AUC New Cairo Campuses
What is the cost of the program?
This changes every year. Exact fee is set when the program is announced