The board is made up of experts from various fields, in order to provide external perspective and advice on the strategic direction of the school. This ensures that current activities are informed by the best practices and remain relevant to the community. The board will assist the school in carrying out its mission and strategic plan, as well as enhancing the school’s visibility, and image at both the national and international levels. Board members will also promote the school’s offerings and support the School of Continuing Education in fundraising and acquiring resources for the school.
- Nevine Abdelkhalek, vice president, Human Resources and Organizational Development, ECG Engineering Consultants Group; chair, Board of Trustees of The Egyptian European Organization for training & Development (EEOTD)
- Manal Amin, founder and CEO, Arabize
- Ahmed El Alfi, founder and chair, Sawari Ventures, the GrEEK Campus and Nafham
- Hashem El Dandarawy, chair, K-9sense Holding; founder, Dandara Cultural Center in Upper Egypt
- Khaled Habib, chief HR and external affairs officer, Universal Group andRadio Show; announcer in Radio Masr, 88.7 FM.
- Laila Iskander, former minister for urban renewal and informal settlements; former minister for environmental affairs; chair, Community and International Development (CID) Consulting
- Malik Kotadia, chief executive officer, The Agha Khan Foundation, Egypt
- Edward Simpson, former vice president of continuing education, AUC