Registration can be done in person or online. More information about the online registration process is available here.
In-person registration can be done at either the AUC New Cairo or Tahrir Square ESS office. New participants are required to bring an official form of identification such as a national ID card or passport, along with a personal photo, which will be used to provide an AUC ID.
Professional program participants are required to pay the course fees within 48 hours from the time of registration. Registration for unpaid courses will be canceled if payment is not made within the required timeframe.
The registration fee for each course is indicated on the course page (Egyptian pounds for Egyptians and U.S. dollars for non-Egyptians).
Online payment via credit card is now available for participants.
Credit or debit card payments are accepted at both ESS locations.
Payment can also be made at any of these CIB branches
To confirm your payment and registration, please email a copy of the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Payment can be made in cash or by a check payable to The American University in Cairo. Letters of authorization from companies and organizations are acceptable.
Online Courses (Blackboard)
A student guide is available for participants to guide them through the Blackboard system.
- An ESS ID card allows participants to enter any of AUC’s campuses and the AUC Library (for use only).
- The cost of issuing an ID card for the first time is LE 50 (non-refundable) paid upon registration of the courses by the trainee. The ID will be renewed at no extra cost for subsequent semesters.
- ESS IDs are issued from 9:00 am to 3:45 pm from Sundays through Thursdays at either the ESS New Cairo or Tahrir Square office. Special arrangements can be made for issuing the ID on Saturdays in coordination with ESS.
- It is not necessary to bring a personal photo. The ID center will take a picture on-site and issue the ID instantly.
- The smart ID card must be carried at all times. The card is not transferable and cardholders should not lend the ID to another individual at any time or for any purpose.
- A lost, stolen or damaged card must be reported to ESS. The participant will have to re-pay the fees of issuing a new ID.
If you need more information, contact us at email@example.com or 20.2.2615.4333.